Can we just talk about how much of a beast Thor actually is?
• Wields Stormbreaker as the bifrost. He is now his own gatekeeper and a teleporter.
• Singlehandedly took out hundreds of creepy alien bitches.
• Watched Loki, Heimdall and his people die by Thanos and his goons and still sought to fight (I mean yeah, it’s Thor, but yo, his dad is dead, his mom is dead, his brother is dead, his people, friends, if I were him I’d just cry.)
• Savagely rummaged through the Guadians food and when Quill crankily comments it’s theirs simply replies, “Not anymore.”
• Introduces Groot to Steve as his friend, Tree
• Understands Groot’s language.
• Manages to inspire the most pessimistic rabbit in the galaxy.
• Acquires Groot’s respect and friendship enough for Groot act and help save his life.
• Finds time to playfully accuse Cap of stealing his beard in the midst of intense battle.
• Opened a gate for the fucking neutron star energy after being told he could die.
• Comforts Gamora knowing how freaky deaky crazy her dad is and the suffering she must’ve faced under his thumb even though Thanos just destroyed everything he held dear. The fact that Thor even feels that compassion and makes the distinction. Mindblown.
• Makes Quill feel puny with his muscles and determined uncaring attitude enough for Quill to awkwardly deepen his voice and puff out his chest.
• Feels like he has nothing more to lose but everything to gain.
• Showed up in Wakanda looking like an absolute snack with his house plant and pet.
Exactly right on all accounts